Monday, October 27, 2008

Curtains Closed: End of Discussion on the Hudson Family Massacre

As I stated earlier I would stop blogging about this situation once they found the nephew. I'm gonna keep my word and so it is a rap. Sorry this is just too much for me and I really don't want to use this story to drive traffic to my page. However, you can read the newsreels to the left of the page. I won't change it until the end of the week. But I do have a side-eye on the Julia. If you check out the press release and looked at her body language, she really doesn't give the sign TO ME that she is being 100% real. It appeared like she was really trying to cry, but the tears weren't following...Kinda like Steve Harvey at Bernie Mack's funeral. I mean all of the stories are focusing too much on Jennifer and how much she's devastated. Naw, this is about Julia and her poor judgement in men. Julia ass might be on her way to the pokey too. She better hope they don't find none of her DNA nowhere around this case. Question:
  • How did she get home from work when Jason (the brother that was murdered with the mom) dropped her off?
  • Who was the person that found the bodies?
  • Why is this broad still updating her myspace page?
  • If you were Julian's biological father which hand do you think he slapped her with first, the left or the right?
  • If the Jason's car was found near the area where William (the estranged husband) was arrested on Friday, how did they just magically find it on Monday??
  • DID LITTLE JULIAN GO TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY?
  • IF HE DID GO TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY WHO PICKED HIM UP?
  • Did Julian take the school bus home?
  • Why is the media so concerned about where Jennifer is and how's she's feeling? She we have our focus on the mom?
That's it...EOD (End of Discussion)

No comments:

Post a Comment