Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introducing Sheree and Lawrence

If you didn't know or recognize already this is Sheree Whitfield and her best friend Lawrence from 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' on Bravo. I'm all over this new series plus I'm just a reality groupie. Side Eye: Lawrence, you betta hold on to that bag, son. Hold it tight! I got my eye on you.

Anyways, I'm gonna try to not say anything bad about her cause all the other blogs are doing that. I will "Shake A Tree" if I have to...don't make me do a search (I will find something).

From my observation it appears that Sharee has a favorite word "Bob Witfield". I think she uses it about 10 - 20 times throughout the whole hour. See she keepin it real, man up and pay da women her duckets. You shouldna did what ya did "Bob" cause now she telling all ya bidness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment