Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Benonce'...just another sad love song

I'm trying not to be biased about Beyonce, well because I really want Solange to get some traction. If you haven't heard she on the cover of Essence and is supposedly giving some scope on her and Jay. I guess she felt like she was in the mood for talking but her's some of what she had to say about her position as an artist. Will history still remember you as having the soul of the artist as opposed to just a girl who sold a lot of records?
I don't want to be remembered as a member of this huge group that, you know, did whatever. I want to be acknowledged as a woman in a very talented group with great harmonies and great songs that made history and changed the culture of women, not only in America but all over the world. (A woman) who could sing a cappella and write her own songs and produce her own songs."
Same stuff different day! Whateva. Continue reading at essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment