Sunday, October 26, 2008

Revealed: Beyonce

For those of you who care, here's Beyonce talking about her life and how...who really give a _____ (fill in the blank). I not gonna lie, I probably will end up buying her album because she does make great music. Is this not the same stuff she said on the first 2 albums. Plus she finally gets to the point, Yes she is married. My thing is this, she got got married on April 4th of this year and they made this big media fiasco about it becuase no pictures surfaced but a few people did confirm it. Okay when Solange was 17 she got married(or was forced to marry, who really knows the truth), pictures of her immediate family were sold to magazines and she went on with her life. Why does Papa Knowles so biased with his promotions? I'm just saying I think it's just time for Bee to sit down and let the others get there shine on too. Anywho here you go:
Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment