Friday, October 17, 2008

Splitville: Danity Kane...Dawn Speaks her piece

I didn't have a chance to check out the Making the Band 4 finale recently. I was probably catching up on my Real Housewives of Atlanta that I had on TiVo. So I must admit, I'm a little behind on the who DK is over thing and I don't want be too catty. But for those who care...here's what Dawn had to say.
ESSENCE.COM: Diddy is a beast when it comes to whipping his groups into shape and his truth hurts. He already let Aubrey go and then D. Woods was a no-show last night. Have you spoken or plan to speak to any of the ladies?
RICHARD: No, I haven’t. Honestly, we really don’t talk that much, but I wish them the best of luck. I showed up, and as one person, I can only do so much. If they want to get in touch with me, they will because I totally support them and always will. All of this stuff affects us because these are our lives. Diddy tells us to try to save our group and some of us don’t show up? We’re making a serious statement to him about the future of this group by doing so."
Finish reading and see more photos of Dawn over interview at essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment